From internships to full-time positions, we offer you rewarding and challenging opportunities that will give you a platform for continued success.
-Identifying investment opportunities
- Investment appraisals
- Negotiating on securing deals
- Oversee deal execution and hand off to marketing & administration clerk
The product development officer will assist in the development of securing new investment opportunities to list on the platform. The manager must be able to scour the region to identify unique and yield attracting deals and able to negotiate with the CIO executive. The manager must be able to document each opportunity in a clear and detailed format for publishing onto the platform The manager must uphold relations with property developers so that Yielders can attract in unique off-market deals.
- Administration of all platform made share transfers
- Administration of J30 forms
- To provide monthly reconciliation reports of share register (platform to E-Wallets)
- Postal of share certificates/Online PDF
- Payroll administration by SPV
- Yielders Fee management reports
- Process purchase invoices
- Process Sales invoices
- Create monthly accounts
An accounts assistant is an integral part of the team responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate finance function within Yielders. As the name suggests, this role is predominantly responsible for administrating all accounts.The accounts assistant must own the administration of all share transfers, reconcile all Yielders E-wallet accounts held & create monthly accounts.
- Advertising new investment deals
- Marketing strategy
- Marketing & press materials designed
- Designing all internal & external branding materials
- Organizing events for clients
- Social media SE
The marketing manager will lead Yielders marketing strategies with the business Executives to document market leading strategies that perfectly match company’s business with customers’ needs in the most profitable way possible.